Carefree holiday enjoyment
A HOLIDAY CAN FEEL THIS SAFE
From 18 June 2020, we will be organising your holiday in a more responsible, attentive and safe manner. We will be keeping what is good and thinking in terms of the future, so that you can continue enjoying everything in our house with peace of mind. The art of such a great challenge lies in approaching things from a positive angle and recognising the possibilities. Through improved structure, good planning and exclusive services, we bring together a warm welcome, a feeling of security for you and your family, and mutual respect.
We are constantly reviewing our services, regularly adapting the measures to the statutory requirements and the recommendations of the WHO and providing you with detailed information before your arrival.
Relaxed cancellation policy!
We have relaxed our cancellation policy for summer and autumn 2020 (18 June to 18 October 2020) so that you can book your holiday with peace of mind in these difficult times. If you are unable to start your holiday due to Covid-19 (travel ban), you can cancel free of charge up to 72 hours before the start of your holiday.
Erika’s hygiene measures
We throw up the windows to air on a regular basis, carry out professional disinfection and thorough cleaning several times a day in compliance with regional and national health and hygiene regulations, and have created several disinfection zones in the house to ensure hygienic conditions to help keep you feeling safe.
- Our housekeeping staff is trained in the more stringent hygiene regulations
- Thorough daily airing and cleaning of all interiors using fresh cleaning utensils
- Housekeeping staff wear gloves and face masks
- We scrupulously disinfect using certified detergents before each arrival
- Lift buttons, door handles, window sills, etc. are considered sensitive points of contact so they are disinfected several times a day using professional cleaning agents.
- Hotel and room linen are professionally cleaned by washing them at a temperature of at least 85 °C
- Personal hand hygiene: Disinfection stations are located at the entrance to all hotel areas and on every floor
- We make extra sure that the distance rules are adhered to in the house and keep entrances and exits separate wherever possible. If these rules cannot be observed, we ask our guests to wear a face mask for maximum safety and to wear it according to the regulations.
Erika's staff protection
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We therefore protect them in the best possible way, regularly checking that they are in the best of health. Their good health benefits all of us.
- Our employees have regular health checks
- We use the statutory required protective masks and gloves
The Erika is making eyes at you…
When you arrive, we have to hide our smile behind a face mask, but we make sure it shines through our eyes. Check-in and check-out will still be that special moment of welcome and hospitality. This is what we are doing to keep your stay at the reception as short as possible and to reduce it to the bare essentials:
- Check-in: Send us your registration data from the comfort of your own home
- Please note that in case of multiple reservations, we kindly ask that only one person checks in at the reception desk on behalf of everyone.
Erika’s feeling of space
Decorated in a modern alpine style, our spacious rooms and suites create a homely atmosphere where you will immediately feel at home.
- Thorough daily airing and cleaning of all rooms using fresh cleaning utensils
- Room keys are disinfected after each departure
Erika’s moments of pleasure
Enjoy additional privacy in the future thanks to a greater distance to the neighbouring table. Wearing face masks and gloves, your personal service team will still cater to your every need.
- Our staff will serve as much food as possible at the table
- Strict compliance with the statutory minimum distance between tables
- Face masks do not need to be worn at the table and bar
- Please wear a face mask/buff scarf at the buffet out of mutual respect and to protect yourself as much as possible and also disinfect your hands
- The dishes served are all cooked and prepared in accordance with strict hygienic guidelines.
- We mostly use local products from the region, whose production process can be traced.
- Our kitchen staff wear gloves and face masks while preparing the food
- Kitchen, kitchen appliances and crockery are cleaned and sterilised with special antibacterial and antiviral cleaning agents