Your holidays in our family Hotel in the Dolomites
Enjoy a great italian vacation in South Tyrol with your children
In our family hotel in the Dolomites you will get an adventure-packed, stress-free holiday for the whole family in South Tyrol in Val Pusteria/Pustertal. Delight in relaxing days and enjoy your unforgettable family activity holidays in Italy right from the very first moment. Because we know that when your children are happy, you can really start to enjoy your holiday!
Hotel Erika offer for families:
- Family rooms and suites, partly with separate bedrooms
- Playground with carousel, slide, swing and see-saw
- Kids playroom
- Table tennis
- Lounge with family games
- Lawn area
- Family-friendly furniture such as cots, chairs, parlour games etc.
Find out other leisure activities suitable for our guests with children:
- Go by bike to Lienz. You can start directly from the hotel or from San Candido and cycle steadily downhill to our neighbouring country of East Tyrol. The return journey can be made by train (train station San Candido/Innichen).
- Lakes and nature parks: In the South Tyrolean Val Pusteria/Pustertal, you will find three different nature parks with impressive destinations and three wild lakes: Braies/Prags Wildsee, Lake Dobbiaco/Toblach and the Anterselva/Antholz Lake. Lake Braies/Prags Wildsee is not far from our hotel and definitely worth a visit.
- Numerous walking trails in the surrounding area are also suitable for buggies. In addition, there are some easy family hiking trips such as the Quellenweg (lit: spring trail), where children can learn a lot about the subject of water.
- Teaching farmhouses are also very popular with children: We recommend the Alpe Pragas and the Lechnerhof!
- The Drei Zinnen Dairy Farm explains how milk turns into cheese!
- Farming culture can also be experienced at the Folk Museum Teodone/Dietenheim, which the ADAC says is the most beautiful museum in Europe.
- If you think that you can only enjoy sledging during the winter, you might learn otherwise! At the summer toboggan run in S.Candido/Innichen you can enjoy your favourite sport all year round.
- High rope gardens offer nature from a different perspective! Adults and kids alike can prove their courage and skill in Issengo/Issing and Dobbiaco/Toblach. You can also avail of the climbing walls in Braies/Prags and/or the climbing halls in Dobbiaco/Toblach and Sesto/Sexten.
- Reindeers have also found a home at the Croda Rossa/Rotwand in Sesto/Sexten. You don’t have to travel to Lapland to see them!